Join 400+ student architectural projects from 45 schools taught by more than 250 faculty members!
This archive will provide a platform for the documentation, cataloging and critiquing of student architectural projects from schools around the world. As we amass more projects on the website, we hope to discover overarching narratives and themes throughout the various sets that will emerge. Please follow the following guideline when submitting your projects.
You can submit your projects by emailing your material to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images/Media: Up to 40 files in jpg, png, gif format, 960px in width. Please be generous to include process photos. Videos can be submitted as links.
- Captions: short text for each image would help the reader understand the project better.
- Description: Up to 800 words. Consider it a brief introduction to your project as an entryway to your project.
- Designer(s): If possible, please include a link to a personal website.
- Faculty: If possible, please include a link to a personal website.
- Course Title: Exact Course name would be preferred.
- Year in which the project was produced.